Architectural Review Board (ARB) approval is required for all exterior changes including but not limited to roofs, landscaping, tree removal, driveways, remodeling, and house painting.
Before your request will be considered by the ARB Committee, the following items if applicable must be provided:
- Paint samples must be painted on the walls of the home at least 2 feet by 2 feet and clearly labeled with the paint color for viewing by committee. Refer to “Exterior Paint Guidelines“.
- Roof and driveway samples may be requested.
- A landscape plan is required for landscape projects or the removal of any trees.
- Fence requests must include a survey with new location and description of materials and height of new fence.
- Replacement windows, doors and garage doors require description and materials.
- New construction or additions require plans and surveys.
- Complete the online information below or submit an “ARB Request Form“.
- Request will be acted upon and written notification sent to homeowner within 30 days.
- No work may commence prior to the Association’s approval.
Architectural Review Board Request For Approval